Windermere School is proud to be a part of the Safe Schools UK initiative.
Whilst it is impossible to eliminate risk entirely, it is possible for schools to put in procedures and policies that may help reduce the risk of transmission.
By joining the Safe Schools UK initiative we commit to implementing the BSA Covid-Safe Charter. This means Windermere School will:
• Allow students to wear face masks in school
• Undertake temperature checks or thermal scanning regularly for all non-resident individuals
• Put in place and ensure appropriate social distancing measures
• Ensure appropriate PPE for staff who require it
• Provide a suitable isolation area to care for pupils who show symptoms
To learn more about the Safe Schools UK initiative, please click here.
To read the BSA Covid-Safe Charter, please click here.
To help support the Safe Schools campaign by compleating an anonymous poll, click here.
COVID-19 Updates Guides
At the heart of these plans remains our firm determination to keep Windermere School a community we can all be proud of, providing a top-quality and holistic educational experience for each individual within a Covid safe environment.