- Candidates will be asked to submit their most recent school report and predicted GCSE/IGCSE or equivalent grades.
- We expect our IBDP Scholars to have a level of English that will allow them to continue their studies in the United Kingdom successfully. Candidates will be required to sit our EAL assessment, under exam conditions, in their home country.
- Candidates will be required to submit a short essay of 1,000 words outlining their motivations for applying for this award and their future academic ambitions.
- We will seek a confidential reference from the candidate’s current school as part of the selection process.
- To assess suitability for the IB Diploma Programme, candidates will be invited to have an online interview with the Headmaster and the Head of Sixth Form.